Lease Return Headquarters
Find your new ride
Enjoy the excitement of a new vehicle by returning your current leased vehicle and finding a new vehicle to lease or buy. Save time at the dealership by applying online now.
Buy your leased vehicle
Do you love your ride so much you don’t want to say goodbye? You can purchase your vehicle at any point during your lease. Visit your Milnes Chevy to discuss your options.
Return your vehicle
Schedule an appointment at your dealership. Before you make a final decision, make sure to check out the latest offers at Milnes Chevy. We match any competitors ad (Competitors disclaimer applies).
1. Customer must take retail delivery of a new GM vehicle financed or leased
through GM Financial within 10 days of the vehicle grounded date.
2. Terminating lease must be through GM Financial.
3. Program period will be effective Jan. 3 – 31, 2019.
Eligibility is determined by vehicle grounded date.
4. Dealer must complete and submit the GM Financial End of Term
Loyalty Form within 48 hours of vehicle grounded date.
5. Vehicle must be grounded by a GM dealer using GMFDealerSource.com
within 48 hours of the vehicle return date.
6. Customers terminating early will be allowed the full contract mileage on the
existing lease and the standard Early Termination liability will apply. Leases
terminated prior to the final billing cycle are considered Early Terminations.
7. This program does not eliminate customer liability for excess wear or mileage.
Any billable amounts that exceed $500 in excess wear or $500 in excess
mileage will be the responsibility of the customer. These amounts
cannot be applied against any other unpaid lease charges.
8. This program is available to the current lessee and can be transferred to individuals
residing in the same household. Both the transferor’s (original intended customer) and
transferee’s residence must be verified with current driver’s license or state identification.